Loading the player...
- 1. Call to Order 2. Presentation
- 3. Citizen Input
- 4. Consent Agenda 1. Receive Cash & Investments for Period Ending June 30, 2016 2. Note the Following Boards and Commissions Meeting Minutes: • Economic Development Authority Meeting Minutes Dated May 5, 2016 • Planning Commission Meeting Minutes Dated May 5, 2016 • Environmental Policy Board Meeting Minutes Dated May 16, 2016 3. Approve Licenses 4. Approve the Following Meeting Minutes: 1. City Council Work Session dated 06/28/2016 2. City Council Regular dated 06/28/2016 5. Adopt Resolution # 16-07-130 Approving Cash Disbursements Made and Authorizing Payment of Accounts Payable Invoicing Received During the Period of June 23, 2016 through July 6, 2016 6. Adopt Resolution #16-07-127 Authorizing Abatements of PID #20-32-25-31-0002 for Years Payable 2012-2016 and Apply to PID #20-32-25-34-0004 for Years Payable 2012-2016 7. Report from Public Works Committee dated June 21, 2016 1. Provide City Council Recommendation for Gibbon Street and 173rd Avenue Drainage Improvements Feasibility Report: Ratify the recommendation of the Public Works Committee to recommend that the City Council accept the feasibility report but deny approval of a drainage improvement project pending development of a cost effective, equitable funding program. 2. Review Updated Estimated Costs for Sunfish Lake Sedimentation Basin Improvements: No action taken; staff suggested discussing the item further while conducting research into what it would take to share costs. 3. Use of Excess Material for Dirt Road Improvements: Ratify the recommendation of the Public Works Committee to recommend that the City Council approve using the excess recycled asphalt material stored at the Public Works Campus to upgrade the road surface on Xenolith Street and 178th Lane in the Caroline Acres subdivision.
- 5. Approve Agenda
- 6. Public Hearing
- 7. Council Business
- 1. Adopt Resolution # 16-07-131 Approving Development Agreement for Station; Case of D.R. Horton, Inc.
- 2. Adopt Resolution #16-07-13 Identifying the Need for Livable Communities Transit Oriented Development Funding and Authorizing an Application for Grant Funds; Case of Aeon Housing
- 3. Consider Authorization for Public Workshop to Evaluate Frontage Road Alternative on Highway 10 at Tungsten Street
- 8. Mayor/Council/Staff Input
- 9. Adjournment