Current Positions Available
POSITION: QCTV- Associate Producer
STATUS: Part Time
- This position will primarily focus on production duties related to government meetings
- Crews for mobile and studio productions.
- Operates cameras, switchers, audio mixer, CG, replay, and various other equipment
- Directs city meetings
- Shoot and edit productions
- Drives mobile productions truck and cargo van between production locations
Six months of experience operating video production equipment in a professional or educational environment or substantially equivalent experience.
Pay rate: Starting: $19.47/hr
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED CONTINUOUSLY:
Application, Cover Letter, Resume and References
SEND RESUME TO:
Attn: Taylor Johnson
12254 Ensign Ave N
Champlin, MN 55316
OR VIA E-MAIL TO: Jobs@QCTV.org
Equal Opportunity Statement (EEOC)
QCTV will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.